Monday, March 9, 2009

Alphabets



Today I decided to play an alphabet game with En which I had sourced from the internet. The game consists of individual alpahbets with "wings" which are stuck on my clothes, arms and legs. The toddler is supposed to pick them off you and as he does, you recite the alphabets to him and paste it onto a wall. En was initially interested enough to pick some alphabets off me and stick them on himself. However, his interest waned shortly. I did manage to get him to pick the alphabet "A" off the wall, stick it on his forehead and pose for a picture. Poor En has a runny nose today hence the wet nose look!

After I took some pictures of En, he wanted to see the pictures. His favourite mode is the "I" mode these few weeks. He will say "I see" to see pictures we take on our digital camera. Inevitably, it would be followed by "I press" as he would want to take a picture using the camera. He managed to take a rather nice shot of our feet (ahem, of course, I had to steady the camera as he took the picture).
Posted by Picasa

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home