Thursday, March 19, 2009

Catching Fish





I am re-posting this as the pictures did not turn out when I published the post last week.

Last week, we played a game to teach En numbers. En loves fishes to bits. So, I printed out ten fish on coloured paper, cut them out nicely and hid them all over the living room: under the cushions, the carpet, the tissue box, the dustbin. Then I asked En to go "catch" or find the fish. He was really excited whenever he found a fish. After he finally found all ten fishes (of course, I had to give him hints like "under the cushion", "under the carpet" etc). I then got En to use the glue and paste the fish onto a fishing net drawn on paper, complete with fisherman in boat, sun and sea! I really enjoyed watching him have fun today. :)
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home