Friday, June 26, 2009

Nursery Rhymes


En has a few favourite nursery rhymes (in order of his most favourite ones):
1. Humpty Dumpty
2. Little Miss Muffet
3. Jack and Jill
4. Baa Baa Black Sheep

I must say he really got into this thanks to his Wheel on the Bus DVD series + this colourful nursery rhyme book I got him from Borders. For quite a while, he was able to say the last word of each sentence for each rhyme. Now, for his most favourite ones, Humpty Dumpty and Little Miss Muffet, I was pleasantly surprised to catch him reciting almost the whole rhyme when left to himself. When I try to get him to repeat it for me, he will usually not be able to do it either becos he is really cheeky and changes the words in the rhyme or he doesn't like to perform!

I thought I would take a picture of the Jack and Jill rhyme and have it recorded for posterity in case the drawing has to come down one day :) Not too bad huh? :)
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Tyan said...

yeah really nice,can consider alternate career!:)

June 28, 2009 at 12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home