Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Brothers' Playtime

En and Yi play a lot together these days. I am very heartened to see En desire to share his toys with Yi. He's quite good at saying, " Mummy, I will share this toy with di di". However, his actions sometimes do not correspond with his intentions. He will hold back the toy and concoct some excuse that di di cannot play with the toy because, "its too little, di di will eat it", or "di di, you play with this toy [not the one I am holding]". Nonetheless, its a start and I guess as parents, we will have to keep training them to love and share with one another.

The bible verse I often quote to him is that God wants us to love one another and we show our love in practical ways, and not just say that we love that person. I really pray that the brothers will grow so close to each other and care for each other so deeply. Most importantly, they will walk closely with Jesus and have him as the Lord of their brotherhood.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home