Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Pageboy

En is going to be a pageboy for one of our cell group friends' wedding. They were very sweet and bought him this suit. Doesn't he look dashing? [proud mummy grins.]

I have a few weeks left to "train" En in his important job. He has to walk straight down the aisle with a steady pace, carry the ring on the pillow without dropping either pillow or ring, endure the curious eyes of the crowd (actually everyone will be trying to sight the bride but hey, the pageboy will get some sighting as he is at the start of the procession!), not be afraid, not freak out, not make funny sounds, not chatter, not talk endlessly, not smile and look cute or just keep a straight face. Wow!! I am beginning to think that I may want to back out of this important job on his behalf!

Okie, steady, take a few breaths.. I shall try my best to train him. Afterall, our friends are quite confident that he can pull it off. And if he doesn't, its okay they laughed. First, I got to get him to want to do this important job.

* I use the term "important job" because that is what En calls some jobs. So, for instance, I will tell him that mummy's important job is to work and I think that helps him to let me go to work in the mornings".


Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home