Thursday, March 19, 2009

Worship with Guitar



Re-posting this too (supposed to be last week's post).

I recently dug out a guitar which had laid quite forgotten in the cupboard. I had no musical background but had picked up strumming the guitar back in my christan fellowship days in university. En was very fascinated by the guitar. He can call it by name and loves to strum the strings. Well, he pulls them quite hard sometimes :P He is quite insistent on holding the guitar by himself even though it is clearly taller than him and quite bulky.For some mornings now, I have been using it to sing worship songs with En. I've only played two songs on the guitar for En: "He's got the whole world in his hands", "My God is so big". I will need to find more songs and their guitar chords online soon. I do hope that En will grow up enjoying music and playing at least one musical instrument. It is useful to learn at least one instrument for one can use it for playing songs for worship sessions.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home