Tuesday, August 18, 2009

No more pictures for now

Arrggh.. I just wrote a fairly lengthy post only to have it deleted accidentally!!

Sigh.. isn't there an auto save function?

Suffice to say that my post was to ask if anyone knew how I can post pictures onto my blog. Eversince I started using the Mac Mini to access this blog, the "post picture" function and icon has disappeared, together with all the other formatting and font adjustment icons! Help.. it feels terrible to not be able to post pictures of my cute second born...

Life these past three weeks (ie still in confinement) has been a repeated series of [nursing, feeding myself, playing with first born, pumping (twice a day)] X [7 times]. I would love to go visit the park again for some fresh air. Feels very boring to be confined to the home for so long (save for the compulsory visits to the gynae and pedaetrician.

I have dreams of the many things I wish to accomplish as a mummy of two. Shall post my thoughts on that another day. Gotta go now, duty calls for the mummy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home